Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 4, 2008

God cried with me..today



Today God cried with me..again
he knows the devotion i have for him is shared
with someone i let go of..yet again
he knows i was right,yet he cried,yet i cried

it rained in the blazing sun
it drenched me from head to toe
the raindrops held my tears with them
cradled my blinding eyes..soothed my raw pain
today God cried with me again

i smell our tears falling on the earth
i reach out his hand and hold it tight
"you dont have to worry about me you know"i say
he smiles but the tears fall from his eyes,in vain
today God cried with me again

with fatigue i have fallen down on this wet earth
for invoking my God took my breath away
my feet hurt and my legs tremble..
but i feel unusual calm seeping my way
i have danced my way to redemption like a madwoman
like a woman possessed with feelings insane
today God cried with me again


when the tears stopped i looked at his eyes
they were a brilliant blue bright with sunshine
i looked at them without flinching once,
for i dont care to b blinded by his light
i already have sacrificed my sight
given up those eyes with which i saw the world
so i let him take me into the magical trance where i felt no hurt,no pain
today.
God cried with me again

3 comments:

Pallavi Sharma said...

Okay. I better not respond to this. Oh, I don't have anything to say in the first place.
May the peace after your struggle be long-lasting.

sphinx said...

thanx babe..need the peace

Mani The Monk said...

ohh yeah !! nice one..... let peace prevail... let none cry !!
but if i see at a writing point of view it was classy.... !! cheers n keep smiling my granny ... lol !!