Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A WEAKENED MELODY

Just the day i swore,you i'd forget
you came out of nowhere and showed yourself
my pulverised brain saw nothing coming
and nothing i could do, to shield my-self

the thoughts and the feelings and the memories
lying in a corner filled with cobwebs
i entered that place of my heart again
heard that familiar melody,faint and weakened,but not dead

i hummed that WEAKENED melody
a mixture of a happy and sad tune
it gave me the same hope filled dispair
showed me that m not all that immune

and here is the melody of my distress
that my head sings and sings till its out of breath
my deepest secret that i would've taken to grave
but now,i'd share it with u instead...


2 comments:

Rohit said...

just the moment i thought i'll loose it
i saw it right there.
the glory i saw, the power i felt....
made my eyes burn
the light was so intense that i almost felt some one sayin, its ok!!!

the memories never die
the colors may get washed away but the crimson fades to black
and i know she will come to me now

i know she will be here and she will be mine

hope is nothing faith is nothing i have imagination here. i have the power of thoughts.

i was gone for long and i was loft for long but i have to go back to my fairyland
where nothign is impossible
where nothing is too tough
where nothing absolutely nothing is beyond my reach.

she is with me now and after a long long time....i am coming back..... i am coming back to life.........

Pallavi Sharma said...

Bittersweet secrets these, aren't they? How beautiful would it be to have those dreams come true? But when they don't, they turn into secrets that lie humming a tune in a corner of your heart. And you've always got to protect them. They're our treasures, love.