Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am inspired

today,i am inspired
i dont want to sit on my butt doing nothing all day
feelin like a complete idiot
at sea with everything

i want to get up and start living
i want to stop shedding these meaningful sighs
everytime i turn towards my work
regretting the time i would have to spend on it

running for that smallest chance or an opportunity
that would arise and take me away
from all this sinister monologue
the walls of my room eating me alive

i was never this introverted
now i stammer when i speak
i hide behind my doors and shut myself in
so even the sun's rays wont see my face

my only relatinship is with the phone
and the internet is keeping me company
friends and foes in the world outside
think my being is a history

see i'm starting to rhyme now
this is my life,my creativity
i would wither and die without producing something
and frankly dats is the reason of my lamenting

dis is it,the time is now
im sick of crying my heart out
what if no one bloody understands a thing i say
im tired of caring for whatever anyone thinks now

i was born for some reason..
to create something new..
not to follow wat some einstein thought
but to b a part of another rennaissance

so im thinkin of pushing myself to my limits
and falling over the edge..to take a look at what lies beyond
i have to..i just have to
its time to wake up..and get going.


2 comments:

Pallavi Sharma said...

Apparently, you don't write much without inspiration... and you don't even answer phone calls, so who could inspire you?

sphinx said...

sorry babe,i ws out fr a weddin..newaz dis post ws wriiten long ago..hvn been inspired since:( to write